- Engine programmer : Thomas Demenat
- Gameplay programmer : Aurélie Beauprez
- UI and Sound programmers : Laurianne Anthony & Hugo Gresse
Imacraft is a simplified copy of the famous indie game Minecraft.
It has been made in C++ with the OpenGL3, SDL, Libnoise and Fmod librairies.
- Procedurally generated world with Perlin noise
- The player can breakgand place blocks
- Instanciated rendering (can render 129 600 cubes at 50 FPS)
- Directionnal and Point lights with Shaders (Forward rendering)
- Colliders and gravity
OS : Linux
Repository : https://bitbucket.org/hugo_gresse/minecraft